Online Customer Service - FAQ
It is possible to collect your order; we encourage doing so if you live in the region. Not only are you saving on shipping costs, but it also gives you the opportunity to visit local retailers. Together we also reduce our carbon footprint.
However, if you place your order we will deliver it nicely on your specified location
We work with Bpost. The delivery time depends on several factors such as availability, payment method and delivery address. You can calculate the expected delivery time yourself by adding the estimated time of payment to the estimated shipping time.
Available within 1-2 working days
• The desired article is still available in our central online stock
• You order and pay for 16 h with a debit card or credit card
• You choose for delivery at work, at home or in a post point in Belgium or the Netherlands
Delivery time longer than 1-2 working days
- Available stock
- If the article is no longer available in our central online stock, then we order it immediately with our supplier. The article is then available within 7-15 working days.
- Take out at the nearest O'PURO service point
- Our service points are delivered 3 times a week. Once your package is available at your O’PURO service point, you will get a confirmation email
- Delivery abroad
- You can count on at least 2 and maximum 30 days delivery time
- In case of payment with debit card or credit card delivery will almost immediately follow
- An incomplete order
- You ordered several articles at the same time, then we can only deliver your package as soon as your order is complete.
- Quality control
- Before we send your parcel, all items undergo a thorough manual quality control. If the articles do not meet the quality requirements, this may extend the delivery time.
If you would like receiving more information about our delivery with Bpost, please download our manual in pdf format
If, after placing the order, you notice that you have used the wrong delivery address, please contact our online customer service as soon as possible.
If your package has already been sent and the postman cannot match the package to the right delivery address, it will automatically be returned to our distribution centre. Our online customer service staff will inform you. Together, we shall look for a suitable solution to deliver your package anyway.
If you've selected home delivery, then you will have to sign a receipt.
If you're not at home when the package is delivered on a working day then it will be immediately transferred to the nearest Bpost point or office. The postman will leave a note with the address details in your mailbox so that you can pick up your package the next day.
At delivery on Saturday your package will be offered a second time on Monday. If again there is no one at home to take receipt of the package, a note will be left in your mailbox. You can collect your package in the nearest Bpost point or office.
Please note, your package will remain for 15 calendar days in the Bpost point. If you forget to collect the package in that period, it will automatically be returned to our distribution centre.
As soon as your order has arrived, you will receive an email or sms of Bpost. Do not forget to bring your ID card when you pick up your order.
• Email: print the email and take it with you to the Bpost office. They may ask for the barcode mentioned in the email.
• SMS: you will be kept informed of the delivery by sms.
Please note, your package will be available for 15 calendar days in the chosen Bpost point or office. After 2 days Bpost sends a reminder via email or sms. If you forget to collect the package, it will automatically be returned to our distribution centre.
Yes, OPURO.be has committed to deliver your orders punctually and carefully. For preparing, checking, transporting and delivering your order, you pay a contribution. We encourage you to combine purchases. Not only you will save on shipping costs, but we both reduce our carbon footprint. The contribution depends on the amount of the order:
Purchasing value between 0 € and 100,-€ excl. 21% VAT: the shipping costs amount to 5 € excl. VAT + 3 € excl. VAT handling cost
Purchasing value above 100 € excl. 21% VAT: shipping and handling is free of charge.
We have to collect VAT on the shipping charges, because the government tax agency requires this.
For all other countries outside Belgium, we are forced to charge shipping costs. Consult the rates on the website of BPost.
After placing your order you will receive an email with the total amount of your order. We process your order on receipt of your payment. The delivery terms are listed on our site.
Free return from Belgium only if the item was damaged upon arrival. From other countries you pay for the return expenses yourself. Only shipping costs for returns at standard postal rates will be refunded.
NB: O'PURO may refuse a return if the customer has damaged the items, they are not in their original packaging or they have already been used.
You have two possibilities to return your purchase free of charge:
- Hand over your package in one of the O'PURO service points. Just drop by with the invoice and the item in the original packaging. You can then exchange the article for something else or you will receive a voucher or cash refund for the amount of your purchase.
- Return the package to the webshop with Bpost. You pack the item in the original shipping box and you add the return form. Don't forget to indicate on this form which items you wish to return and how you wish to be reimbursed. Close the box with an adhesive strip and paste the attached return sticker on the outside of the box on top of the other label with your address info. You can leave your package free of charge in a Bpost point or office. Once we receive your package, we will process the return and will send you a confirmation e-mail.
On your return form you can indicate whether you want a refund or store your credit. Beware that when you paid your order with a voucher, you will automatically receive a refund voucher in return.
Refund happens in the same way as you paid. If you paid online with a debit card then you will get the money refunded into the same bank account. If you paid with a credit card, the amount will be displayed in plus on your next invoice. If you chose for PayPal, then the amount will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Refund voucher
You will receive a refund voucher via email as soon as we process your return package in our distribution centre. Doing so you can dispose faster of the refund value than in case of a refund in money. This voucher is valid for 6 months and can be used for a future purchase from our web shop or in our service points.
Yes, also during sales promotion actions you can return your purchase free of charge.
Ongeacht welke betaalmethode je kiest, we kunnen je pakket pas leveren als we de betaling ontvangen hebben.
Ter info :
Betaling met PayPal
Om deze betaalmethode te gebruiken heb je een PayPal account nodig. Daarna kan je met je e-mailadres en wachtwoord de betaling snel en gemakkelijk uitvoeren, zonder dat je een kaartlezer nodig hebt.
Regardless of which payment method you choose, we can only deliver your package after receipt of the payment.
Payment with PayPal
In order to use this payment method you need a PayPal account. Then you can pay in a fast and easy way with your email address and password, without needing a card reader.
Payment by credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
In case of payment by credit card we almost immediately receive your payment. Your package can then be prepared faster for shipping, provided the article is available. Using this payment method you will be asked to give the authentication code of your card. Although it is not compulsory to fill in the verification code when you pay with Visa or MasterCard, it is when you use American Express. This control is only to check whether your card is not being used by any unauthorized person.
You will find the verification code for Visa or MasterCard on the reverse side of your credit card (three-digit code in the field of your signature), either after your full account number, or after the last 4 digits of your account number.
If you want to pay with American Express, you might find the verification code above your account number on the front of your card. The code consists of 4 digits.
There is always an invoice printed and put in the outer carton box, regardless the order was placed by a company or individual. You will receive the invoice on delivery. If you wish that your company's VAT registration number is stated on the invoice, don’t forget to indicate in step 1 of the order process "personal data" that it’s about a business account. And then you can enter the company name and VAT number.
You can exchange your online purchase in one of our service points, provided that the chosen product is available. If you want to exchange via our webshop, you should first contact our online customer service for an appropriate solution.
Before we send an order we do a quality control. If any damage occurred during shipment or the article does not meet your quality standards, do not hesitate to contact our online customer service. You can go to one of our service points or return the article free of charge to our webshop.
B - 1785 Merchtem
Only if the seal of the article was not broken, or the sealed screw cap was not opened or broken and the article was returned undamaged within 14 days of delivery, we can provide a (complete) refund.